Chapel Theatre hosts some events and rents out the space to others for their shows, performances, and events. It is important to check with the details of each production, event, etc to see if masks or vaccines will be required for that particular event. Chapel Theatre no longer requires masks or vaccines to enter the building, but the show you are attending may require one or both. For ALL EVENTS: please do NOT attend any event at Chapel Theatre if you have tested positive for Covid19.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or have a primary symptom, the CDC recommends that you quarantine for 5 days.
- Chapel Theatre requires that primary symptoms are clear before coming to a show.
- All producers will do their best to work with you to reschedule your ticket if possible.
Before Coming to Class
Please do not attend class if your child has tested positive for COVID-19 or has a primary COVID symptom.
Primary symptoms are:
- A fever of 100.4 or higher
- Chest cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing
Chapel Theatre is following current CDC guidance around positive cases and exposures:
- Students must quarantine for 5 days after receiving a positive test or having a primary symptom.
- Primary symptoms must be clear before returning to class. Students may return to class sooner than 5 days if they produce a negative COVID test.
- If a student is exposed to someone with COVID-19, quarantine is no longer required.
Masks are currently OPTIONAL for all Chapel Theatre classes.