This show is part of the Portland area theatre festival Fertile Ground. It is a fully staged world premiere of a locally written musical. If you would like you read more about getting involved with Fertile Ground, you can read about it here. You may view this show online with a Fertile Ground pass or you can attend the show in person at Chapel Theatre.
This original, world premiere musical follows four individuals through a mystical story about the creation of harmony. Into a stark white open scape, the characters manifest, already adults. Free from the baggage of social preconditioning, they discover music, dance, and humor. But how will their bonds of friendship and romance hold up in the face of a much darker force?
- Written and composed by Chad Dickerson
- Director: Illya deTorres
- Choreographer: Corinn deTorres
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday shows, January 27 – February 12, 7:30pm
- Sunday shows, January 29 & February 5, 2pm
- $20 general admission, or
- Fertile Ground pass holder information here