This show is part of the Portland area theatre festival Fertile Ground. It is a fully staged world premiere of a locally written musical. If you would like you read more about getting involved with Fertile Ground, you can read about it here. You may view this show online, with a Fertile Ground pass, or you can attend the show in person at Chapel Theatre.
This original, world premiere musical follows four individuals through a mystical story about the creation of harmony. Into a stark white open scape, the characters manifest, already adults. Free from the baggage of social preconditioning, they discover music, dance, and humor. But how will their bonds of friendship and romance hold up in the face of a much darker force?
- Written and composed by Chad Dickerson
- Director: Illya deTorres
- Choreographer: Corinn deTorres
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, February 3, 4, 5 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 6 at 2pm
- $20 general admission with proof of vaccine or negative covid test, or
- $10 virtual ticket, or
- Fertile Ground pass holder information here
- NOTE: For virtual tickets, you will purchase a ticket that will give you access to a pre-recorded version of the play. You will NOT be tuning in to a live production. You will receive access to the recording by the end of the run (Feb 6). It does not matter which night you pick for your virtual ticket, you will have the same access regardless of which virtual ticket date you choose.
- ALSO NOTE: For in person tickets, you must show a proof of vaccination or negative covid test within 72 hours of showtime. For more info on The Portland theatre community’s commitment to vaccine-required events, read more here.